10-03-06

The count-down has started... 17 days until my birthday. :)

I have a lot to be thankful for this week, I'm giddy just thinking about it. Here are just a few...

~ getting to visit with Mark and Debbie Hawn for a little while on Sunday. It meant a lot that they drove WAY out of their way to come and see Mark, Ben and me. When I think of the long lasting friendship they have with my parents, even though they haven't lived in the same town in over 26 years, I am encouraged to keep up with the friendships Mark and I have made with sweet couples. Friendships I'm praying will travel the distance and last our lifetime.
~ Mark's new schedule. Getting to go to church on Saturday nights has been so great.
~ all of the clothes Heather brought to me to wear while I'm pregnant. Maternity clothes just don't do it for me, so Heather gave me a TON of regular clothes that are a couple sizes bigger than what I usually wear, so they are perfect. I'm also thankful for our time together yesterday and for all her help on a project I'm working on.
~ fall, the weather, the colors, the pumpkin-pie scented candles. I love it!
~ a little chat with Amy. It's always so good to talk with her for a bit.
~ the little videos of Ben I've been taking here and there... he's so funny these days!
~ time to read everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me