10/24/06

It's officially over, my birthday that is. For two days now I received no cards in the mail. So that's a sure sign it's done. I had another great one, can they be this good forever? :) Thanks everybody!

Today I am thankful for...
~one of the best chicken and dumpling dinners my mom has ever made.
~ one of the best chocolate-cherry cake desserts my mom has ever made.
~ finally meeting the last neighbor on my block. I cornered her and made her talk to me. :) Well, not really, but she did admit to taking advantage of her corner house as easy access to avoid much contact. Hmm, maybe if I bake her a pie she'll warm up to me. She did say she'd come to the block party though.
~ Heather's realness in such a shady world.
~ spur of the moment play-date with Amanda & Sophia this morning. That Amanda, she's so great to be with. And she gave me a bunch of maternity clothes!
~ Jason enjoying his job and getting to be in interesting areas of LA.
~ Ali's phone call tonight, I miss her!
~ my dad's phone call last night thanking me for the cd I made him for his birthday, it made me feel special.
~ honey-nut Joe's O's. I've eaten the entire box in four days, is that bad?


(I still can't post pictures, it keeps saying "Bad request. error 400", if anybody knows whats going on please let me know. Oh, and I posted a response to a comment on the whole "belly ring" controversy, so if you or anyone you know is 'anonymous' feel free to read the comment section on that post. Thank you.) :)

Comments

Dan said…
Sarah, I tried to download a picture also, and it simply stalled out...never got an error message or anything. so, something must be on the bleak at blogger.com.
Amy said…
glad you had a great birthday, again! I miss you. Lot's of Love! :)
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me