10/12/06

We've always known Ben is special.

Today I am thankful for...
~ baby Kian Gomez being born on Monday morning. So healthy and perfect, yea Nick and Lisa!!
~ one of the best speakers I've ever heard today at MOPS. She is a parenting coach, like Super Nanny, and she had such great insight and wisdom.
~ Tina being here and spending the night. I ran a bunch of hard-to-with-kid errands while Ben played and had a blast with her. It was so nice.
~ my new hair cut! Short, but not too short. Mark likes it too. I'll have to post a picture soon.
~ Mark's three days off.
~ our sweet friends coming over tonight just because. It's nice to have friends that live close enough to come over last minute like and feel comfortable just being here.
~ Barbara's thoughtful gift of banana bread, chocolate chip no less, left on my doorstep the other morning. It made my day!
~ Howie's Birthday!!! He's 84 today and I think he had a good week celebrating in Sacramento.
~ Pam's birthday on the 10th!!! She gets to go to London with a friend, that is one cool birthday present!
~ BedBath&Beyond taking our hand vac back, no questions asked, with no receipt, no box or anything. And I got a new one.
~ our new DVD/VCR Mark's parent's bought for us. They're saying it's for Mark's birthday, which makes sense because you know, that was in MARCH. :) Love them.
~ the bag of clothes from Tina's special store. And I'm thankful that she sat with me and went through ALL of Ben's clothes since birth and is taking four bags home with her to sell to second hand stores. I'll admit, a little part of me really wanted to know if I'm having another boy or not so I could put the clothes away for a couple of years instead of a possible couple of months. Oh well. :)
~ Darren's funny comment on the picture on my last blog. Poor dad, he really takes a beating from us, doesn't he. (I'll also point out, Darren, that Ben's eye shape isn't exactly round.) :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I want to see the hair!!
Love,
Lauren
Anonymous said…
I want to see the hair, too...
Mom :)

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me