10/08/06

Papa Dan's turn...Nana's turn...Your turn!!!! Ben and I met my parents at Disneyland tonight and Ben had a sucker for the first time, he loved it! He ate the whole thing, which occupied him for over 30 minutes. We got to go on some of Ben's favorite rides and we caught a parade too, we had a very fun time. I love having passes!
Today I am so thankful for...
~ Mark being able to go to the men's conference at church this weekend and that enjoyed his time.
~ memory making times with my parent's at Disneyland.
~ a great sermon last night at church.
~ time to read everyday. I feel like I say that a lot, but I really am thankful for it.
~ getting to talk with Lisa a little today and find out she's having contractions!! Hopefully her already-over-due baby will make an appearance very soon!!
~ time with Lolly and her kids yesterday while our men were at the conference.
~ this time of year. I am a huge fan a spring, but fall is really growing on me.
~ being able to give Ben special treats, like his first sucker, and seeing him really enjoy things. It's so fun as a parent to be able to give good gifts.
~ hot chai tea in the mornings. The weather is a little chilly in the mornings now, so it tastes even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me