10/19/06

Then...
and Now. Wow.

Today I am thankful for...

~being able to post pictures again, it was giving me some trouble before.

~ very interesting MOPS this morning, and fun discussion afterwards.

~ all the sweet birthday cards! Sweet Lisa sent one to me and she had a baby a week ago! My dad sent me a special birthday card too since he and my mom will be away for my big day. :)

~ Carrie's understanding and nonjudgmental ways. She always listens so well to me and knows good things to say. I really appreciate and value her heart.

~ time with Jason, Carrie and the boys at the pumpkin patch yesterday.

~ the sweetest little story Darren put on his blog of something Jesse said. I'll have to ask if I can post it on here because it's worth even more people reading.

~ the friendship between Lolly's husband and Mark. It's an added bonus for me and Lolly, and they are quite funny together.

~ oh, this is so cute... today Mark was sitting with Ben just before Ben went down for a nap - Ben was holding his blanket and sucking his thumb when he looked up at Mark and realized Mark was NOT sucking his thumb, so Ben thoughtfully offered his own thumb to Mark. I'm thankful for sweet moments like that, and for Ben's thoughtfulness.

Comments

Amy said…
awesome pictures, you read my mind! :) We are so much alike!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me