10/21/06

(I switched something on this site and now I can't post pictures. But if I can figure it out again I will post them asap.)

Today I am thankful for...
~ a very wonderful birthday yesterday! It was such a great day ~ spending time with sweet friends, getting bombarded with cards and phone calls, I loved it! So many people did the sweetest things and made me feel so special. I'm not going to name off each person and thing, but I am very grateful for everything!!
~ the BEAUTIFUL bouquet of flowers Ben and Mark gave me yesterday. Mark said Ben really did pick them out, so they are very special. I love them.
~ visits from two friends today.
~ out time at the pumpkin patch at our church tonight. They shipped in over 1,000 pumpkins and sold them 2 for $5, that's such a steal! We met up with Jason and Carrie and Ben had a BLAST playing with Gavin. It's fun that they're at that age now where they can rough house a bit more. They were very fun to watch. Gavin was probably thinking "finally!"
~ my birthday dinner last night. We went to a place we'd never been to before that Mark found online, so it was a little chancy to go there, but it was awesome. Benny Hanna style Japanese food where they cook right in front of you. I even tried sushi for the second time. (I've heard that more you try it the more you like it, so I'm "baby stepping").
~ some new clothes that are really cute.
~ pumpkin bread mix from Trader Joe's. Did you know I love that place?
~ hanging out with Jeff and Amanda at church tonight, and seeing cutie-pie Sophia.

Comments

Lauren said…
I love the new layout--it's very Fallish (hope that makes sense!)
Amy said…
Glad you had a great birthday! :)
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me