10/28/06

Today I am so thankful for...

~my sis-in-law Amy's parenting encouragement. I so love talking with her!
~ time with my parent's on Thursday. Good food and fun, and they helped me finish Ben's photo board.
~ my dad supporting my MOPS fundraiser.
~ plans to go to the harvest carnival with Carrie and the kids tonight.
~ Lolly and her kids coming over last night. I like that she's a friend I can can laugh hard with and also have some serious moments with.
~ all the really cute clothes Amanda is letting me borrow.
~ my birthday flowers that are still so pretty.
~ the fires being 40% contained. Still, it's so awful, but hopefully they're getting a handle on it.
~ our fun adventure last night with our neighbors cat, Frank, and a huge RACCOON! Lolly and I had a lot of laughs over us trying to save the cat, and the kids got a kick out of us getting all worked up. It was quite a silly sight.
~ Jason & Carrie letting Ben wear Gavin's last year's costume, he's going to be Elmo!! So excited because it's cuter than anything I saw in any store, plus it's free!
~ Airborne tablets, I think they really work.
~ the little surprise Snickers bar either my mom or dad hid for me in Ben's diaper bag. It made me laugh, so sweet!
~ me sticking to my guns on a new rule for Ben, and seeing it pay off last night. (We've established the take three bites of whatever I've made you to eat, or don't eat anything at all until you do" rule. It worked!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me