10/17/06

Today I am so thankful for...
~my mom's homemade birthday cards.
~ my cousin Amy calling me. I couldn't talk long, but it was so nice to hear her sweet voice. It'll be fun to talk with her again soon.
~ the time I spent at my parent's house on Sunday with Ben. He had so much fun with them. Plus they both helped me work on a project I've been wanting to do for Ben's room. At one point I was talking on the phone with a friend while they worked on my project for me, brought back memories of high school. :)
~ all of Ben's words. His growing ability to communicate amazes me. Today he asked for a ball but I didn't know what ball was talking about. The he told me "green ball." Still no clue. Then he said, "green ball trees there." So I walked over to the nearby trees and sure enough there was a green ball laying there. He knew exactly what he was talking about. All day long this sort of thing happens. I love it!
~ time with Amanda and Sophia yesterday. Sweet friends.
~ finally memorizing a verse I've been meaning to work on for well over a week. It's a good one, Colossians 3:12-15. Look it up.
~ three new girls coming to our wives club dessert night tonight at my house. It was fun getting to know everybody a bit more and developing friendships I hope will last.
~ Marie's email with the prospect of getting together!!
~ Mark watching Ben while I went to my OB check up. Everything with the baby is sounding and looking great. I'm 25 weeks already!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice concept. I like your blog.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me