10/06/06

Christmas came early here at the Fitz household. Ben found a present from last year, a VeggieTales nativity scene and carried it around the house - in the package - for a couple of days until I finally opened it up and he dove right in. So instead of Halloween decorations we have Jr. Asparagus as baby Jesus and a carrot dressed as an angel singing "O Little Town of Bethlehem" to put us in the holiday mood.
Ben is discovering that he has a lot of choices everyday and that power has taken a hold of his sense of style. For three days, in very warm weather, he chose to wear his rain galoshes. This picture shows him in his beloved hat, pj tops, no pants and his "boots". If I wore this I'd probably be questioned by the police. Aww to be a toddler again. :) Today I am thankful for...
~ D-land with my mom, Carrie and the boys! The weather was so nice, and it was very fun to be there with them.
~ realizing that Ben hasn't had to spend time in his room while throwing a fit for a least a week! Three cheers for consistency!
~ Mark's boyish things he does with Ben that I wouldn't dream of. Ben has one cool dad, that's for sure.
~ MOPS going so well on Thursday as it was our day to bring breakfast. Rave reviews for the Puffed Apple pancakes I brought, thanks mom. :)
~ fun emails with my cousin Amy. Our babies are going to be just weeks apart, so it's neat to get to talk to her about everything. I also love that she's having a boy!!
~ the block party my neighborhood is having in November, at our house!! I'm thankful they're all in and that they're all going to bring something. :)
~ this baby's kicking abilities!! I thought Ben moved a lot, but boy - either my memory is faint or this child is already bound to come out feistier than it's big brother. Yikes! Still very fun for me to feel though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me