11/01/06






We spent Monday and Tuesday in Simi Valley and had such a great time! Ben and I got to see Taylore, Thompson and baby Owen on Tuesday. We took them to the mall and they went trick-or-treating, they were the cutest kids there by far! :) Tuesday night we went to the harvest carnival at Shepherd of the Hills church. It was so fun! Just like the church carnivals I went to growing up. Ben had a blast playing all the games and indulging in his new found love for bounce houses. We also got to spend the evening with some good friends playing Settlers, so really, what more could we have asked for?

Today I am so thankful for...
~ safety driving to Simi and back.
~ Ben wearing his costume (thank you Carrie!)
~ seeing Tay and the kiddos. Sort of a trip to see her with two kids! That'll be ME soon!
~ Mark getting to spend time with his guys from the valley.
~ all the volunteers who worked the carnival and made it so fun for Ben. Thanks to my very own father-in-law for volunteering too, we felt very safe with him there. :)
~ being at the Fitz household and watching Ben play pool, well his version of it, for at least an hour at a time. It's the first thing he wants to do when we walk in the door, when he wakes up from a nap the first words out of his mouth are "pool ball Papa!"
~ my new shoes and hair straighter courtesy of birthday money.
~ getting so much family and friend time these past few days.

Comments

Lauren said…
How fun! I can't imagine you (or even Taylore) with two kids--it's really weird for me to think about, but also very cool:) I totally identify with Ben and his obsession with playing pool--some of my favorite memories as a child are of playing "pool" at my grandparents' house. I also love the costume-so cute!
Amy said…
such a familiar little guy....that Elmo! :) Natalie wore that costume the last two years...she LOVED him. It's adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me