11/20/06

Me, 30 weeks, just so you know.

So thankful for...
~ new baby monitor. No more crazy static outbursts in the middle of the night scaring me half to death.
~ time with family at Ez's birthday party.
~ Joe making dinner for us last night.
~ Jason and the boys joining us for Joe's dinner.
~ Ben and Gavin becoming playmates, and seeing them include Ez every now and then.
~ a great night sitting out front, watching all the neighbor kids play together while the guys, including neighbors, sat around and chatted, and drank wine. It was so nice.
~ Ben great attitude today while running errands with me. I can see him really trying to understand me and communicate with me, and I'm constantly being blown away by him. What a gift.
~ Mark cleaning the kitchen after he made himself breakfast.
~ all the joy I have in my life.
~ real estate activity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me