11/27/06

So thankful for...
~ waking up to the sound of rain.
~ getting to surprise and celebrate Lolly on her birthday Saturday.
~ a gorgeous Sunday morning at church and breakfast out at the beach with my dad joining us. It was so awesome, filled my love tank.
~ having such a great weekend with Mark and Ben and friends.
~ getting to talk with Lolly's parent's for awhile and getting to know that family in a neat way.
~ a riveting game of Settler's last night, I almost won, but Mark brought the title to the Fitzpatrick house for the first time since playing the Caruanas. It felt good.
~ Mark's four day weekend, and that he only works three days this week until he has more days off.
~ Joe's really good pasta bake that he left on our doorstep for us. Food that's free and delivered is a wonderful thing.
~ getting to see Nick, Lisa and baby Kian last night. Kian is growing so fast! Nick and Lisa and doing a GREAT job of adjusting to parenthood. They are a beautiful family. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah! Thanks for your comment on my page. I read your blog too, and of course I don't mind if you read mine. :) Thanks for thinking I'm witty - I feel like I come off more cheesy than anything, most of the time. :) You make me laugh too - and how cute is Ben!?! Hope you're feeling great as you head into the home stretch with baby #2... I'm excited for you guys!
Anonymous said…
Hi Sarah--I'm enjoying catching up on your blog right now. I noticed you are looking for a new book to read. The Irresistible Revolution is a book by a past friend of mine Shane Claiborne and I was extremely impressed. I think you would resonate with a lot of what is in the book--it's about what the Gospel really is. Perhaps you'll find some of it controversial too. You should look it up! It's non-fiction of course but really powerful I think.

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me