11/06/06

Then...
Now...

Today I am so thankful for...




~ beautiful flowers from my sweet neighbor.


~ a very fun block party, with plenty of food and good conversations. I love my neighbors!


~ the morning Mark spent with Ben yesterday so I could get our house ready for the party. Mark took Ben to the dog park, Joe's house and the beach! I think it was Ben's favorite day of his life thus far.

~the vision for reaching the youth (ages 12-22) our church has. I'm excited to be apart of something big.

~ my parent's coming over Friday night, and getting to go shopping with my mom.

~ Ben and Cole getting along so well last night. They've had a few falling outs.

~ this gorgeous weather.

~ my favorite father in law's birthday was on the fourth!!!! Happy birthday to him!!! I'm thankful for his fun attitude, love for each of us, passion for his wife and excitement towards life. He's very fun to be around and we love him very much.

~ all of Ben's silly words these days, everyday it's something new it seems. His big thing right now is saying "Sorry" to any and everything he bumps into and whatnot. It's really cute.

~ water, because I'm so thirsty right now and all I have to do is get up and turn on the faucet. We have it so good here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me