11/16/06

Today I took Ben on a nature walk on a trail near our house. We just happened to start walking about the same time as another mother and her two girls, roughly the same age as Ben -one a little younger, one a little older. It was very funny for that mom and me to watch the three of them walk; Ben was such a boy and those girls were so girly! Ben refused to stay on the path (Jason Prince), the closest I could get him was one foot on the path - one foot in the dirt. He ran ahead, fell behind, took every detour possible, and collected sticks and pine cones. The girls, however, never veered off the path, stayed near their mom and collected flowers. I think it's great that God made boys and girls so different, even from such an early age.


So thankful for...
~a GREAT check-up at the OB yesterday. I passed my gestational diabetes test so I won't have to take the 3 hour one like I did with Ben. This is a big answer to prayer for me.
~ having such an active baby inside me, keeps me feeling good.
~ Ben's boyishness. I love that he's such a boy.
~ Ben feeling so much better. Still has a little runny nose and lingering cough, but not much to complain about and he wouldn't know he's got anything if it weren't for me chasing him around with a tissue all day. He's a great sport.
~ Araron and Sharilyn's sweet attitude while looking for houses with Mark.
~ Gma's visit today with special friend Jane. Jane brought Ben the cutest bear too. And Gma brought him a Blue's Clue's T-shirt, so life was pretty good around here today.
~ Mark and I both staying healthy thus far.
~ a nice walk outside with Ben.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me