11-13-06

Happy Birthday Ezekiel!!!! He is ONE today! Already? Already. Where did the time go... he is such an adorable baby and is growing up so fast. Soon he won't even be considered a baby at all. Although I think his cute chubby cheeks will keep him young looking for awhile, but alas, even those will fade with time. He has the most brilliant blue eyes and infectious smile. This next year will be fun to see him develop even more into the little boy God made him. I'm excited to see his personality come out more and see just who this little child is. Here's to another GREAT year Ez!

Today I am thankful for...
~ Ez's life and everything he is and is becoming.
~ the best husband ever who cleaned up Ben's vomit (tmi? sorry.) knowing that I don't do well at all with that sort of thing. (But I did clean up some tonight, so I'm baby steppin'.) Mark even offered to stay home from work tonight. He's so good to me.
~ sweet Leslie who was very understanding when I canceled yet another play date with her. I'm also thankful for her concern for Ben's health (and mine) and her good tips and advice on how to best care for him; I've talked to her three times today asking questions. **I should note that he's not really that sick, just a nasty mucusy cough which in turn is making him sick to his stomach, which is a first for me in this thing called motherhood, so it's thrown me a little. Feel free to roll your eyes.
~ our washer and dryer.
~ Mark's demeanor and attitude.
~ our time with the Caruanan's last night.
~ my parent's getting home safely from their trip.
~ Pam's email. She writes just like she talks, so it was good to"hear" from her.
~ the cute little gift our leader gave us today at the leaders meeting for MOPS.
~ the excellent breakfast ONE lady made for all of us. And it was all whole grain and healthy stuff, so I felt no shame while piling it deep and wide on my plate.
~ the time I had with Tay, Joci and Christy and Teresa's shower. I have so much history with those girls, it's fun to get together and reminisce. We're silly.
~ Ben's adorable way of saying "Heyrow Mama" when he wakes up in the mornings or from a nap. And Mark taught him to say "mom, your the best" so that's really cute.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I hope Benjamin feels better soon

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me