11/09/06

It's the middle of November and we we've turned the AC on three days in a row! This is craziness!

I am thankful for...
~ our visit with Nick, Lisa and baby Kian yesterday. It was neat to hold a newborn and feel him all squirmy and remember what Ben was like... and think about what the new baby will be like.
~ our single story house
~ this wonderful memory I have of my Grandpa Smith going to the corner store to get Frosted Flakes whenever us kids were there. I was young when he died and because we lived so far from them I don't have too many memories, but this one is so vivid - I don't see a box of frosted flakes without thinking of him. See, it's the little things...
~sweet Mark who got up with Ben this morning so I could go get my gestational diabetes test done this morning. (Praying I passed!)
~ the hour I had to sit on a bench in the warm sun while I waited for the sugar drink to do it's part so I could get my blood drawn. They let me leave the building, so I took the opportunity to do what I do best... relax with a book.
~ my parents trip to Florida this week. Thankful they have the opportunity to go there and stay at such a nice place and that they get to see their longtime friends this weekend. You go mom and dad!
~ Mark having the last four days off, and that this is only a three day work week for him. He and Ben spent so much time together, it was beautiful!
~ Mark's efforts in keeping a more picked up house. We both are trying to be better, and it's helping to have stuff put away for when (if) I clean.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me