3/01/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. a trip to Disneyland with Carrie and the boys. We had fun, even though it was super crowded. We hadn't been in a while and we wanted to squeeze in a trip before Ben and I are off to NC.
2. the beautiful, warm weather. It made our D-land trip that much better.
3. the way Gavin makes Ben laugh, and how Ben likes to copy whatever Gavin is doing. They are a lot like brothers sometimes, it's really cute.
4. a nice afternoon rest.
5. the new movie from Gma and Papa. I was going to buy one to take on the plane, but this came in perfect timing. Thank you, Gma!
6. the sweet and thoughtful gift from my new friend Barbara (Mark's partner's wife from NBPD). She gave me a goodie bag filled with little treats to take on the plane. Energy bars for me, games for Ben and ear plugs for the people sitting around me! It means a lot that she would think of us and do something so sweet, especially because we don't know each other that well yet, but I have a feeling she's a keeper!
7. my mom thinking to buy medicine for me from the hospital pharmacy because she gets a discount there. She even thought to ask if Amy would like anything and I can bring it to her on Friday. So generous and considerate; makes me feel loved.
8. (speaking of generous) my very generous husband who surprises me with the way he shows his love for others, many times, is by giving great gifts. I'm very thankful for his giving spirit, I learn so much from him.
9. my dad having a job that he loves. It inspires and challenges him, as well as builds into his spiritual character. Short of working at a church, not many people can say that about their jobs.
10. the wonderful double date Mark and I went on with our friends Heather and Chris. Great food, great drinks and top notch friends, what a fun night! (Thanks again to my parents for staying home with Ben while he slept. Can you tell we're milking this living situation for all it's worth?) :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me