Today I am so thankful for...

1. Mark spending all day with Ben and me.
2. Mark for getting up with Ben this morning at 5:30. Ben actually woke up at 4am, just like I thought he would seeing as how 4am in Cally is 7am in Charlotte. I let him cry off and on for an hour, then gave him some milk and he laid down for a half an hour, but come 5:30 he was ready to start his day. Thank goodness Mark was ready and willing to start his day too!
3. seeing our new house for the first time in well over a month!! It's gorgeous! The painters will finish this week and the carpet will go in next Monday. I love everything and I can't wait to move in and make it home.
4. having great conversations with Leslie and Amanda, my sweet friends whom I missed so much!
5. talking with Amy two or three times today, I miss her so! I loved hearing Michael on asking for me and Ben. Poor little guy, he's probably so lonely without his buddy Ben.
6. the hearty soup my mom made for dinner. It was so good, I can't wait to have it again for lunch tomorrow.
7. the rain! I understand I missed some crazy rain and thunderstorms while away, so I'm thankful I get to listen to a bit of rain tonight.
8. watching TV with my parents, just like the good old days. :)
9. Ben's funny little sneaky laugh. He's so funny, I love watching him walk around and be so silly.
10. Mark and my dad having conversations about all the going ons of the world. They get along very well, I like that they like each other.

Comments

Marie said…
Sarah - I miss your blog....I love your mixture of insightfulness, humor and honesty. You have an incredible spirit - and I am very thankful for your friendship!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me