3/09/06

Something hit me today, I talk a lot about my sister-in-laws and their families. Carrie this, Amy that... but I don't really chat it up about Pam -Darren's wife. It could be because we don't get to see each other that often, and when we do most of the time a little thing called "chaos" usually is sucking up all of our attention. But let me tell you, she is an amazing woman. I love Pam, I always have. When she and Darren first started dating in college I knew she was "the one". There was never a doubt in my mind - she is PERFECT for Darren. She gorgeous; she has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen. She's hilariously funny. She has an incredible heart for the Lord - serving right along side Darren on the streets and is constantly aware of the poor and needy (physically and spiritually). She has a blast with her kids and to top it off she sings like an angel. She's one of my favorite people to hang out with and I wish, very frequently, that we lived closer. Not that this little paragraph makes up for my lack in mentioning my thankfulness for her more often, but I hope ya'll get an idea of how much she really does mean to me. I miss her very much.

On that note... today I am thankful for...
0. Amy running with me during the entire run. There was a good 1/2 mile where I was barely picking my feet up and I know she slowed way down just to be with me. It really helped me out.
1. Pamela Prince, my very first sister-in-law and for all the qualities about her that I listed above.
2. Todd letting me borrow his Nano while I run with Amy. It's unbelievable how much easier it is to run to music. I actually ENJOYED myself tonight during my AWESOME run!
3. Michael feeling soooooooooooo much better. He was really acting like himself today and we had a great time laughing and playing all day together.
4. my mom getting to see Ben on the video cam in the play room. So cool!
5. my best ever run tonight. 3 1/3 miles, WITHOUT STOPPING!!! I couldn't believe it, I never thought that was possible. I felt so good during the last mile I was actually singing along to the music.
6. sweet Mark sending me an email. Oh, how I love him so.
7. my dad's love for numbers. Someone needs to be good with numbers so people like me (who writes poems about hating numbers) can depend on people like him (who enjoys making a chart and graph for any occasion).
8. Amy and Todd's incredible spaghetti sauce.
9. a nice quiet time this afternoon.
10. good memories with my sweet friend Taylore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me