3/15/06

What can I say? We are having a GREAT time! Daniel is one of the sweetest babies I ever met. He rarely is upset about anything, unless it has to do with his milk, then there's NO messing around allowed. He actually can defend himself rather nicely when he's repetitively being beaten on by Ben and Michael, he can certainly hold his own most of the time, even instigating at times. Little sneaky-bean, that's what he is.
Ben has grown right before my very eyes since we've been here. Playing on big-kid playgrounds, mimicking Michael's silly antics, and trying his very best to say a few words. Today we walked into a store and he said "bubble, bubble" and sure enough there was a bubble machine in the store, he was pointing it out to us. I can't wait for Mark to see Ben and see all the things he can do. I think he's going to be as blown away as I am at our little boy.
We have our hands full most of the time, but these boys are so much fun and we are truly sad to see our visit coming to an end. Just a few more days and Ben and I will have to say our goodbyes to this wonderful place, this place I like to call Amyland.

Today I am thankful for...
1. our three boys each taking naps at the same time everyday so Amy and I can count on a little rest and quality time come 2pm each day.
2. my quality time with Michael tonight. I put him to bed and we said prayers together. Michael is quickly becoming a prayer warrior. If you need prayer, meet Michael ONE time and you're guaranteed to make his bedtime prayer list.
3. Mark making such great decisions for our family.
4. Amy and Todd getting to go on a hot date while I stayed home and put all three of the boys to bed. They house many guests and I'm so thankful I could provide this little service so they could have one night out, alone.
5. a nice, long shower after the boys went to bed.
6. cookies. Girl Scout, mixed, homemade, you name it, I love 'em.
7. Keri Lyon's adorable pregnancy pictures!!
8. a fun time with the boys at the mall. They have a great play place for little kids, and I did a pretty good job keeping track of all three of them while Amy shopped.
9. Blueberry coffee! It's so good, I just might have to bring some home with me.
10. Amy's constant willingness to meet my needs, which she chalks up to my "high maintenance-ness."

Comments

Keri said…
I don't know about you, thankful for my preggo pic? You crazy girl. Thanks though, at this stage, a compliment is good for the soul. Yeah keep me posted as to when I can see you looking like me :0)
Your pics are great, it looks so pretty there. I want a vacation!!! Miss ya!

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me