3/08/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. my time with Daniel and Ben on our walk and at the park. Two kids is work though, that's for sure!
2. the three boys taking a afternoon nap all at the same time! The silence was deafening.
3. Joanna's phone call and getting a chance to catch up with her. I'm thankful that our friendship is enduring the distance and still thrives. She is a dear friend, for sure.
4. having great talks with Amy. I love her God centered heart and her humor.
5. discovering that Budweiser Select isn't so bad (tasting) after all. In fact, I just might have another one tomorrow.
6. the humidifier in Ben's room to hopefully nip his nasty cough in the bud.
7. Todd and Amy giving up their room for the night to Todd's Great uncle Rick. Ben and I were going to move out of ours (which I would've done, for sure, but was REALLY not looking forward to.) So for them to make that sacrifice for Uncle Rick ultimately was an even greater sacrifice made for me.
8. talking to my sweet mom today.
9. Mark's day with his parent's yesterday. They treated him to a very nice dinner and it makes me very happy to know he was well taken care of. He really deserved a break because he's working so hard on the house. I can't wait to see it!!!! ("it" being the house, but I can't wait to see Mark, either.)
10. Marie's way of constantly acknowledging God's hand in her life. Sometimes people tend to over use the whole "Christian lingo", I am guilty of this at times too, but she seems to speak of Him in her blog in such a way that it's like she's talking about a dear friend she had over for lunch. I love that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me