Okay folks, Mark is typing for me today and it is gonna be short because I am one tired girl.

Today I'm thankful for:

1. Mark typing for me (and his hot bod).
2. Getting home safely (to see Mark's hot bod).
3. For having an empty seat next to me on the plane so ben could lay down (although I would have liked Mark's hot bod next to me).
4. For my parents who are letting us stay at their home for one more week until we move into our new home.
5. For having a restful afternoon.
6. For Ben having quality time with his Papa Dan.
7. For my mom's home cooked chicken and dumplings with all the fixins and the cherry pie.
8. For seeing Mark and Ben together and Mark making Ben laugh again.
9. For Mark's Verizon wireless EV-DO card which lets him use internet high speed from anywhere he goes because he wanted it for so long and I am happy he gets to have something he wants and that is great.
10. The wonderful, wonderful trip I had visiting my sister in law, Amy. And all the great memories we created together. The laughter . . . we are like two peas in a pod.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me