3/07/06

Today I am so thankful for...

1. first and foremost... running tonight with Amy!! We did 3 miles and, after the first 5 times around the track, I got over being freezing (we were running outside in the 50 degree range, yep, that's how hard core I am.) I did pretty darn well for my first time out in 2 weeks.
2. Michael hasn't woken up yet tonight with the fever he's been hanging onto these past couple of days. Still really need your prayers though for him and Ben. (Ben has a cough and a really disatrous nose now.)
3. Todd getting the movie RENT for me. He heard me say I wanted to see it and the next night it's here! He's so sweet, I think he's pretty fond of his little sister-in-law. :)
4. Amy's prayers for me and Ben. Last night I heard some whispering outside my bedroom door and after a few minutes I figured out it was Amy praying over Ben and me, over our room and this house and everyone else in it too. I began to pray with her, on the other side of the door, and I knew that the Holy Spirit was moving in this place, just like He promised it He would.
5. our lunch out and time at the park. Although the boys are not at their prime, a trip to the park never hurts anything and everyone really enjoyed themselves, until it was time to come home -of course.
6. Mark calling me this morning. He's so sweet and knows me so well.
7. talking with Carrie tonight on the phone. So good to chat with her, makes me feel like she's right down the street if I need her.
8. a really good dinner after our run. I had a little hand in making it too. :)
9. the web cam they have in the boys rooms so family can call and see the boys online. Mark was able to see me and Ben tonight! Technology is so amazing!
10. my mom's emails to me while I'm here. She's keeps me in the loop and makes me feel like I'm still a part of everything going on there in Cally. I love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me