3/11/06

Today I am thankful for...
1. my parent's getting to see Ben and the boys in the playroom this morning.
2. Ben's fever coming down and staying down all day.
3. Ben saying "Michael"today! It was the cutest thing ever; Ben woke up from his nap before Michael did and preceded to look around the house for him. He went into the playroom and kept saying something over and over. It sounds a lot like "I Cul" Then Michael woke up and as clear as day Ben said it with the M in the right place and everything, Michael! So cute!
4. running again with Amy tonight. Our "Shamrock Run" is next Saturday!
5. Mark knowing the right things to say to me that always make me feel so much better.
6. The wonderful weather we've had since I've been here. While my fam in Cally deal with rain, hail and 50 degree weather, we had to turn the AC on last night!
7. my sweet friend Leslie calling me today because she misses me. What a dear friend.
8. finding out that not one but TWO of my friends are expecting babies! Number one for one couple and number three for another. I am thrilled!
9. Taco Fiesta Mexicana night!
10. Mark being aware of an opportunity to share a bit of Christ with his watch commander, taking that opportunity, and building me and our marriage up in the meantime. I just love him so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me