3/12/06

Today I am so thankful for....
1. going to church with the Abbotts and Ben doing alright in the child care.
2. spending time with Daniel tonight and having him fall asleep in my arms as I gave him his bedtime bottle.
3. a fun trip to the mall with the boys.
4. laughing so hard with Amy tonight, my stomach and cheeks hurt.
5. all the great CDs Todd and Amy have that I'm downloading onto my computer.
6. Todd's love and gift for gardening, their yards are beautiful.
7. the lingo that the Abbotts have created which I have, unintentionally, picked up a few phrases. Mark is never going to let me spend so much time here again after I come home saying silly things like "Coo coo Amy".
8. for the yummy pizza we had for dinner. (In lieu of the salmon which Todd and I have put off having for dinner yet another night.)
9. all the pictures we've taken (and are going to take) which I'll post as soon as Amy can email them to me.
10. for the delicious coffee Todd makes for us every morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In a Nut Shell...

Comments

Crafty Me