6/04/06

We had a great day today with family and friends. Here are some pictures, enjoy. :)


Little Benny eating some watermelon, and then wanting "moe, MOE!" for the rest of the day.
These crazy ladies are such a hoot when they're all together! Nonny (Tina's mom), Tina and Didi (Tina's aunt.) We celebrated their birthday's over at our house today. Silly ladies.
Here are my boys, wishing they were taking a nap. Ben had his wish granted shortly after this picture was taken. Mark, however, did not.

Today I am thankful for...
1. a fun visit with family; Howie, Nonny, Paul, Tina, Didi and my dad all came over for lunch.
2. all the help Nonny was to me in the kitchen. She de-boned two chickens for me, and I really appreciated that!
3. my dad coming down and bringing three very thoughtful cards and gifts to the three birthday girls. So sweet of him!
4. Ben being such a great napper, he really is so easy.
5. the laughter that took place in my house.
6. Paul's great stories about their trip. He should write them down, they are so interesting.
7. a fun dinner with our friends the Andersons and the Johns.
8. really good bbq, rivaling some I've had in true southern states. I will have to take my parents there to see if it passes their tests.
9. Leslie's big hug for me when we got to their house.
10. really good food all day long. I am full as a tick. :) See? I am southern!

Comments

Dan said…
don't say "full as a tick"!~love you, Dad
Amy said…
There's nothing wrong with being full as a tick;) lol! Sarah...I think you need to come down here to ky for a while....and you are welcome at my house ANY time! :) If you com b/w now and August...you can catch a lighting bug! :) Amy
Anonymous said…
Hey, dear little Niece,
Love your blog...I try to check in at least once a week, don't always make it, but I try to...it's like getting a long letter from you. Now, I have a question. Is that your kitchen that shows in the photo behind Ben eating his watermelon? Did you do the green? Do you like it? I love it. I painted all my cabinets that color in my kitchen two years ago and I shocked everyone in my family. They all had no comment, for fear of hurting my feelings, I think. I tried to tell them that it was the "in" color and was in all the Good Housekeeping mags. Oh, well, even my mom walked right through it and did not say a word. :(
My cabinets need replacing anyway, so I thought, before we do that, I'm going to enjoy that color if I want to. Now, I think I'll paint the table and chairs the same color. :)
Love, Aunt Barb
Amy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments