6/28/06



I know I'm pregnant when installment #2...

I know I'm pregnant when I find myself standing outside of my house nearing extreme frustration because no matter how many times I press the "unlock" button on my car keys the front door to my house will still not open.
I should also throw in #3 and say I had spaghetti O's for dinner with chocolate and biscuits for dessert. Nice.
Today I am thankful for...
1. enjoying the shade our new umbrella provides.
2. Ben's 35 minutes of sheer joy while spraying himself with the hose over and over again.
3. my new capri's and swim cover thing, for Hawaii. :)
4. Amanda's silly phone calls.
5. Leslie's birthday!!!
6. OH! the chocolate I made this morning for the biscuits I made yesterday. (It's Leslie's birthday, mom, doesn't that count???)
7. Ben still playing with his basketball hoop after three full days. Ya just never know with toys...
8. Ben not being quite as whinny today!!
9. sharing a smoothie with Ben this afternoon because it was 96 degrees outside... I should clarify and say that Ben shared the smoothie with me. Thanks Ben.
10. the safe return of Gma!! Can't wait to see her and Papa this weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
If it makes you feel any better, I've totally done the "try to open the front door with the car remote" thing!! And that's with out the assistance of pregnancy hormones:)

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments