6/25/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. Sharilyn and Aaron's beautiful wedding, it was a joy to be there and see her all grown up.
2. seeing old friends, most of whom have known me for years. It reminded me of the fact that living in the same general area my entire life has it's sweet benefits.
3. Mark having yesterday off so he could go to the wedding with me; its always a plus to have a hot date when you're seeing people from the past. :)
4. my brother watching Ben (and his own two) last night. Ben, unfortunately, wouldn't go to bed, but I think they had a nice time bonding - seeing as how when we pulled up at 9:00pm Ben and Jason were sitting on the couch together watching baseball.
5. last minute dinner guests, my favorite kind! It was a great surprise to have Trevor and Coryn over this evening, two of the valley folk I sure wish lived closer.
6. really good salad for dinner. I've been craving salad, which is a giant leap up from the bagels and cream cheese I was craving a few weeks ago.
7. taking communion at church this morning.
8. Carrie's sweet email yesterday.
9. Marie's thoughtfulness in the midst of her rough day, which I didn't find out about until today, she was more concerned about me, such a giving friend.
10. my incredibly good life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments