6/16/06

(I think I'm going to start a new segment in my blogs titled "I know I'm pregnant when..." tonight is my first installment.)


I know I'm pregnant when...
Mark is leaving for work and through a tearful goodbye he sees I'm not feeling well and sweetly suggests I call a friend and invite someone over.
My (pregnant) response to this: "I have no friends."
Poor, poor, pregnant -and friendless- me.

Today I am so thankful for...

1. an impromptu neighborhood gathering outside of our house which was a direct answer to Marks prayer. Ben played with a little 2 1/2 year old for over a half an hour and I got to know some of the really neat people who live all around us. I LOVE this neighborhood!
2. the so sweet card my mom sent us, covered in stickers of course.
3. Mark's Mighty Prayers.
4. Mochi, ice cream balls.
5. the water rock in Tiny's cage so he can help himself to water now.
6. baked potatoes and ranch dressing.
7. Ben having such a fun dad, who does all this crazy stuff with him that I never would. (Lifts and throws and swinging stunts just aren't my thing.)
8. Having one of our neighbors tell me that the people who lived here for many, many year left a wonderful legacy and heritage here. What a nice thought.
9. talking with Heather for a bit today.
10. spending time with Ali and serving with her.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, I like that pregnant part at the beginning...You are silly, but funny...u r the queen of friends my friend!
Keri said…
Always your friend, though I can't quite help in the keeping you company in person thing. :0) I have a question too...what kind of an animal is Tiny?

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments