6/20/06




Ben and his crazy self. I love that boy.

Today I am thankful for...

1. Ben's really long morning - which turned into afternoon - nap.

2. a card in the mail from my cousin and stickers for Ben from Natalie. :)

3. Carrie's phone call tonight. Usually when I talk with her, and all my friends for that matter, it's to make plans, so it was really nice to know she just wanted to see how I was doing and chat. Very sweet.

4. my mom's prayers. I know I can call her and ask her to pray for something and she will, and she always follows up on it too -asking how everything turned out and such.

5. already having a thought for dinner when Mark said he'd like to eat at 6 and it was 5:30. I was prepared and I had a good meal in mind, taco salad!

6. the lovely breeze we had all day. Helped with the heat.

7. seeing Darren, Pam, Jesse and Luci yesterday!!! So GOOD to see them. Luci is a chatty sweetheart and Jesse is very entertaining. We had a lot of fun with them. I'm so thankful they took the time to drive down from their conference to see all of us.

8. the maltball/ice cream sandwich cake my mom made yesterday. Oooh, it was so good, and she sent me home with a little bit.

9. not feeling quite a sick these past couple of days. I still have my moments, but it's not a constant feeling like it was last week.

10. Lauren and her willingness to help me anytime I need it. She is such a faithful friend and I am so very thankful for her.

***On a side note; my nephew Michael has been very sick and is in the hospital today and tonight. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors, peace for Amy and Todd, comfort for Michael and a speedy recovery from whatever it is that's got him down. On the up side he is feeling a bit more like himself this evening and was asking for eggs and toast. Unfortunately they're not letting him eat anything, but you better believe when they do he'll be getting some eggs and toast!

Comments

Dan said…
great pictures, Sarah!! love that hair-do! Thanks for making my day yesterday by being here. It was great! I'll send pictures later.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments