6/23/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. another great step for my brother in finishing the academy - the pinning of the badge! He still has 8 weeks left, but he's come so far and seeing him in his uniform really brought it all home to me. I'm so proud of all he is accomplishing.
2. my mom's convertible. It's fun and my parent's really enjoy it together. I like that.
3. having three really good meals today.
4. Mark balancing his busy schedule so well, he always makes time for moments with me and Ben.
5. Jason being willing to watch Ben tomorrow while Mark and I go to a wedding. Carrie's working, so he'll have the three boys... and he acts like it's no big deal. (Which it probably isn't to him because not much can ruffle his feathers.)
6. the sweetest congrats card from Ali, she never forgets to send a card for every occasion.
7. my new bathing suit! (Little preparation for Hawaii).
8. my parent's meeting me and Ben for dinner tonight, and treating us to brownie sundays afterwards.
9. Ben sitting and eating so nicely throughout the entire dinner. It was pretty amazing.
10. Frank the cat. Have I said him before? I'm thankful for him because he's not our cat, but he thinks he is. So he basically lets Ben play with him all day, then goes to his own house for dinner. My kind of cat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments