6/13/06

Happy Birthday Mom!!! It was so fun celebrating with her tonight. My dad took some really good pictures, so hopefully I can post some soon. Although we had a couple of kids who weren't too fond of the outing, (Ez and Ben) over all it was a really nice dinner. Carrie made a German chocolate cake, my mom's favorite, and we ate at The Crab Cooker. Having the family together is always fun, but always incomplete... we miss D P J & L!! Maybe we'll get to see them soon though. I'm hankering for a trip to San Fran... so we'll see!

I haven't posted in awhile, so I'm going back a few days here.

I am thankful for...

1. my mom arriving safely home from her trip and being able to pick her up from the airport last Wednesday.
2. seeing all the pictures of distant relatives back in MS and TN.
3. a really nice time at Casey's baby shower in Simi Valley yesterday. And getting to see all the (pregnant) valley girls together at the shower.
4. February 10, 2007
5. Spending time with Mark's family Sunday evening, playing games and what not. Usually when we're there we dump Ben and go house hopping visiting friends. This time we just hung out with the fam and enjoyed a wonderful dinner and dessert. Good thing we saw them too, Tina leaves for NC, AGAIN, tomorrow. Yea for Amy, boo for me.
6. a nice time with the Yee family, and really good cookies that they made yesterday.
7. Joe's visit last night.
8. a nice time with Carrie and the boys at D-land today. It was hot and crowded, but we still did our favorites and had a good time together.
9. dinner with my family tonight. It was especially nice to have both Jason and Mark there since they are pretty busy guys right now, we love their presence when we get it.
10. my mom's sweet birthday. Getting to see her today was fun and I think she had a good birthday. She looked beautiful and I just love her so much!

Comments

Keri said…
I am counting that Feb is 9mos from May, so are you pregnant? You can't get anything by me missy.
sfitz said…
Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. :)
Amy said…
you little stinker! You have to wait ONE MORE DAY.....then I can share MY b-day with a "potential" cousin!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Love you!
Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments