6/27/06



Today I am thankful for...

1. Ben's sweet kisses.

2. all the awesome garden stuff from a client of Mark's who is moving across the country and can't take it with them. We're talking full patio furniture, potted plants, tools, huge umbrella and much more- all for a really good price.

3. that my getting my blood drawn today went well and was over all a good experience. No wait, little pain, very nice lab technician and a sticker too.

4. really good dinner tonight.

5. the past four days with Mark. Is it not enough that he always gets a three day weekend? Four day weekends are even better. :)

6. AC in my van.

7. sitting with Mark on our new bench, enjoying the warm evening together, watching the neighborhood... life is good.

8. Gma coming home from NC tomorrow!!!

9. biscuits and jelly. Homemade biscuits, mind you.

10. not getting angry with Ben today when he was super whinny. I'm working on that, so it's really an answer to prayer that God gave me a peaceful response every time he threw a fit. And he threw A LOT of them today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments