6/07/06

First things first... today is verse day, so here I go, check to see if I'm right...

Psalm 139: 1-8
"O Lord, you have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise. You perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my laying down. You are familiar with all of my ways. Before there is a word on my tongue you know it completely, O Lord.
You hem me in - behind and before. You have laid your hands upon me. Such knowledge is to wonderful for me, to lofty for me to attain. Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there. If I make my bed in the depths, you are there."

Yesterday was my dear mother-in-law's birthday! What a fun life she is living with her hubby and family. She doesn't let a day go by without being love to the people around her. We celebrated her on Sunday, but we also remembered her special day yesterday too. She is a wonderful mother and we're so thankful to have spent another year with her!! Here's to MANY more!

Today I am thankful for...
1. Mark and I finally picking out a frame for the mirror that will go into the master bathroom.
2. getting to go to the gym this morning and listening to really good music on my iPod while I rode the bike. I'm so thankful for that little device!
3. being married because I love the feeling of being done. No more silly little games and what not, he's mine, I got him and he's not going anywhere. (The gym spurred this thought on because sometimes it's kind of a little show in there between the single girls and guys, I'm truly thankful to not be apart of those shenanigans.)
4. Lauren meeting me yesterday for lunch and shopping. My faithful spur of the moment friend, I love it!
5. being able to say my verses today to Lolly, and she to me as well.
6. my evening with Leslie at her house. Our kids were in bed by 7:30 and we had the night to ourselves to gab on and on and on.
7. Really good brownies and mint chocolate chip ice cream.
8. Artichoke hearts on my pizza.
9. a nice long email from my Mom! I'm glad she's having such a good time on her trip, just about ready for her to come home soon. :)
10. Darren writing three blogs from Ethiopia. I can't even imagine the awesomeness of their trip, at least the blogs give me a little insight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments