6/26/06

Ben is 18 months old today, that's right a year and a half!
To celebrate we bought him a basketball hoop, I think he really likes it. :)

This is Ben's first "sunny set up". A Fitzpatrick staple -sunflower seeds (in the shell) and a cup.

Today I am thankful for...
1. my first OB appointment going well. I didn't meet the doctor yet, or hear the heartbeat, that all comes in 4 weeks. The nurse did say my due date is February 2, not the 10th like I had thought. I dunno though, I think I'm sticking with the 10th. We'll see...
2. a brief time with Lolly and getting to watch her kids for a little bit.
3. Mark being home a lot today and playing with Ben a lot too.
4. Ben's new toy. ***
5. homemade ranch dressing, waaaaaaaay better than the bottled kind I learned.
6. cool evenings.
7. the really neat goody bags I was sent home with from my doctors office. Two bags! A really nice canvas one and an insulated bottle/diaper bag filled with books and vitamins and a cd for Ben. All free! Well, at the price of having a baby I suppose.
8. watching a bonding moment between Mark and Ben over the sunflower seeds. It was precious.
9. brownies from trader joe's, yes - still thankful for them.
10. a beautiful card from my Aunt Sarah. So sweet and thoughtful.
***Seeing as how the two times a year one typically receives presents falls on practically the same day for Ben, all his toys are for a 12 month old or younger. Thus the celebrating of the half birthday - so he can get an age appropriate toy, bless his heart.

Comments

Amy said…
I still think the 11th is good too! :) Amy
Dan said…
I''m SHOCKED Mark allowed a basketball set....what's up with that when SOCCER is all I've ever heard about!! (great pictures)
Papa Dan

Popular posts from this blog

My New Language

I'm Talking about Jesus Again...

EASY Soup