6/26/06

Ben is 18 months old today, that's right a year and a half!
To celebrate we bought him a basketball hoop, I think he really likes it. :)

This is Ben's first "sunny set up". A Fitzpatrick staple -sunflower seeds (in the shell) and a cup.

Today I am thankful for...
1. my first OB appointment going well. I didn't meet the doctor yet, or hear the heartbeat, that all comes in 4 weeks. The nurse did say my due date is February 2, not the 10th like I had thought. I dunno though, I think I'm sticking with the 10th. We'll see...
2. a brief time with Lolly and getting to watch her kids for a little bit.
3. Mark being home a lot today and playing with Ben a lot too.
4. Ben's new toy. ***
5. homemade ranch dressing, waaaaaaaay better than the bottled kind I learned.
6. cool evenings.
7. the really neat goody bags I was sent home with from my doctors office. Two bags! A really nice canvas one and an insulated bottle/diaper bag filled with books and vitamins and a cd for Ben. All free! Well, at the price of having a baby I suppose.
8. watching a bonding moment between Mark and Ben over the sunflower seeds. It was precious.
9. brownies from trader joe's, yes - still thankful for them.
10. a beautiful card from my Aunt Sarah. So sweet and thoughtful.
***Seeing as how the two times a year one typically receives presents falls on practically the same day for Ben, all his toys are for a 12 month old or younger. Thus the celebrating of the half birthday - so he can get an age appropriate toy, bless his heart.

Comments

Amy said…
I still think the 11th is good too! :) Amy
Dan said…
I''m SHOCKED Mark allowed a basketball set....what's up with that when SOCCER is all I've ever heard about!! (great pictures)
Papa Dan

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments