01/02/07... 07??

Happy New Year!
I do have one resolution this year, it's one I think I can keep because the result if I don't is so sad. My resolution is to take more pictures of Ben and the new baby with their great grandparents Nonny and Howie. I realized at the end of last year (3 days ago) although we've seen them many times over the year, we have only a pathetic few pictures to show for it. I think I take for granted that Ben gets to see them often. So this year I'm going to snap more pictures of them. Ben not being the huge fan of pictures should make this an interesting feat to accomplish, but I'm going to at least make an effort.

So thankful for...
~ our visit with the Russel's. And I'm thankful Heather's letting me use her exercises ball, it's so wonderful in this last month of pregnancy to sit on it.
~ our visit with Jason, Carrie and the boys. And they're letting us borrow their infant carrier and double stroller! How awesome is that?? We are very thankful for that.
~ spending time with fun friends last night. We had such a good dinner, I'm still full.
~ Getting a few things knocked off my "to do before the baby arrives" list. Not really being a list maker by nature, this is a big step for me and it does feel good. :)
~ shelter from the CRAZY wind we had last night. It literally was howling and shaking the windows and I kept thinking how thankful I am for the safety and protection of the walls of our house. So many people can't say that.
~ Lauren's help with the pictures.
~ the trash men who collect our trash every week. Not only is it a service I'm very grateful for, but it's a highlight of Ben's week, and they always wave to him. Very nice.
~ sweet Mark listening to me ramble on in my emotional pregnant state of mind. Poor guy, no wonder he's taking 8 weeks off of work after the baby is born, it's not to help me, it's to recover from me.
~ getting to talk with Heather and catch up with her, she's so fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments