1/19/07

We finally decided on a name! Boy or girl - it won't matter - this little one shall be called....
Trixy!
What? It sounds like a dog's name? Well too bad because that's the name that fits. For a couple of days now I've had significant, constant and mostly painful contractions and for what? Nothing. Nada. Just hours of wakefulness and uncomfortableness. On one hand I love, love, love it (no, I really do) because it means that the end is near and that the baby is healthy and that my body is doing it's job. But on the other hand... well enough said. Trixy it is. At least we have a name.

Comments

Anonymous said…
To my dear little sweet niece,
My thoughts and prayers have been with you so much lately, and with Amy, too. I want you to be so careful these next few days and get plenty of rest (when Ben will let you) because if you'll remember, you're gonna need it, big time! :) I pray that you have a safe and easy-as-can-be delivery. I love you very much!
Aunt Barb
P.S. Please say a prayer of thanks to our awesome God for keeping Amy safe during her terrible experience with her fall night before last. We are so grateful that her little baby and she are okay. Read her blog for details. Give Ben a hug for Aunt Barb! Oh, and Ben and Trixy sound pretty good together. You're so funny.

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments