1/07/06

So much to be thankful for!

~ our good health!
~ enjoying a beautiful morning at the park on a nature walk with one of our favorite families. Our kids had such a good time exploring and playing with each other, it was such a fun day for me.
~ having a great evening with our sweet friends (after spending all day with them, we decided to go over to their house for dinner and stayed past midnight) having belly laughs and good conversations.
~ my WONDERFUL AMAZING GRACIOUS GIVING parents who came over this evening and seriously cut my "to do" list in half. My extremely talented organizing mother cleared out an entire closet and found homes for everything while my dad kept Ben busy, hung things on the walls and cleaned the playroom. I sort of pitched in here and there, but really they worked their tails off. I'm so thankful for them!!
~ Ben's funny way of repeating everything we ask him to. Mark asked him if he could say "food" in Spanish and Ben replied, "food in Spanish". Smart boy.
~ feeling really good and actually having great (8+ hours, solid) nights of sleep these past few nights.
~ getting to talk to Taylore and catch up with her a bit today.
~ talking with my Grandma tonight, she always brings a smile to my face.
~ Mark having 7 days off starting tomorrow. (Boy is he going to be happy when he sees all the work my parents did. Especially the hanging of the shelf and photo board... it will be as if the years that were taken off of his life after hanging the curtains a couple of days ago have been added back on ten fold.)
~ a good new book. This comes after a few failed atempts at some others which just didn't do it for me, so I'm happy to be interested in a book again. It feeds my need to read. (wow, that sounds pretty lame.)

Comments

Dan said…
thanks for your kind words, Sarah! just shows you we'll do anything for an excuse to spend time with Ben. oh, and you and Mark too, of course! There was a time when I, too, could not drive a nail without losing my patience; old age does bring some good attributes! dad
Amy said…
hiiii sarahh, love natalie

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments