Prayers and Praise

Thankfully Mark woke up feeling MUCH better this morning. Thankfully it was just a 24 hour bug and he's nearly back to his old self. Ben and I are doing great thus far - I suppose there is still time before we're "in the clear" as to whether or not we'll get sick, but so far so good. I had a great doc. apt. yesterday and the baby is doing wonderfully. Very happy and content in my belly and that sounds good to me. Thankfully Mark had the last two days and today off work, so the timing of everything really couldn't have been any better. With Tina staying with us thinking the baby might be coming yesterday, she ended up being care taker and helper extraordinaire. It's so interesting to look back on certain times and see the reason why God was doing - or not doing - certain things. I am so thankful for the mighty prayers that gave me peace and comfort when I was feeling really down yesterday. Thank you, sweet friends. That was an example of the body of Christ coming together and I love that.

So, no news is good news at this point, isn't? :)

Blessings to all...

Comments

Dan said…
Love you guys! hang in there!
dad

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments