1/20/07

I'm thankful for the chance to check out a new small group Bible study Friday night that Mark and I are thinking about joining. The four couples have been together for four years and that kind of history is such an asset when it comes to life experiences. Thankfully Ben was easy to put down at their house, a house we've never been to before, so he didn't miss out on any sleep and we didn't have to get a sitter. (Little baby in my belly, if you're listening, please be as good a sleeper as Ben. Please, please, please. Thank you.) My mom came down and walked the halls of the local mall with me for an hour to encourage the baby to come on out of hiding. And with this desire to stay mobile and active I've mopped and vacuumed and have done laundry, so that's a plus! I sort of wore myself out a bit so Mark and I choose to just lay around and go to bed early last night. I'm thankful for the last few days he's had off, he is so good with Ben and makes my days so great when he's here. Ali came over and spent spent the afternoon/evening with her best friend Ben, and me and Mark, and boy was Ben is heaven or what. She is so good with him and he adores her, so I just sat back, eating my gigantic Cold Stone ice cream (thank you Ali) and watched the two of them have fun. What a fun three days we've had. In the midst of my anxiousness and excitement (and slight impatience) I really have so much to be thankful for and I don't want to take these last few days of peaceful fun for granted. I am so thankful for these times.

**ps. The name Trixy was a joke people, a joke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments