1/29/07

Some might say I had a pretty stressful week last week. In and out of false labor, Mark being sick and me sick with worry. I'm not a stressful person normally, it's just not a feeling I'm accustomed to. But stress must reveal itself in one way or another. Some people get sick, others lose sleep some might even go into labor, if that's the way their body chooses to filter out the stress. So what is the result of my stressful week? Sickness? Sleeplessness? LABOR???

I pulled out three gray hairs last night.

Comments

Lauren said…
I'm praying for LABOR!!!
Amy said…
Three gray hairs??? Are you sure it wasn't your eyes playing a trick on you....it's not like your not tired, right?! THREE...?! Your so comical! I love you!
Anonymous said…
You've only just begun...

MOM
Dan said…
you'll have something to complain about when you only have 3 BROWN ones left!
Dad

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments