1/21/07

Back to the good old fashion list... today I am thankful for...

~ the refrigerator in the garage being fixed and functioning. This means less trips to Costco, woo hoo! I am thankful for Costco (especially because I keep seeing an increase of organic goods), but without being able to stock up I was having to go once a week or so, not my favorite thing to do.
~ Mark cleaning out that fridge -scrubbing and heavy elbow sweat were involved, he is so good to me.
~ being able to stock up on a lot of household goods today using coupons at Costco. $8 off diapers!! I also am so thankful for TWO stocked fridges. That is such a luxury, seriously.
~ sweet phone calls from friends seeing how I'm doing.
~ the "Have Patience" song I learned when I was, oh, a fetus? I feel like I've known it my whole life and although it's a children's song I think I've been singing it more in the past week than I ever did as a kid.
~ Mark's very considerate boss who let him come home early the other night and didn't take time from his paycheck. That was sweet.
~recent real estate activity! The market is picking up for Mark and it's nice to see him and his clients in action again.
~ chatting a bit with Heather Russell yesterday and finding out she and her husband are going to adopt a sibling group from Liberia. This might be quite a process and I feel honored to be able to pray with the from the beginning about this huge event.
~ my church posting the weekly sermons online. We haven't gone in a few weeks because I might be convinced that the childcare rooms are really concentrated cold and flu infestation dorms, so we're opting out of going until after the baby is born. A little over-protective, but with the sermons online we're not missing out on too much. Whoever said church has to be held in a building, anyway?
~ the prayers that have brought me peace all day long. Thank you sweet Spirit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments