1/12/07

This morning Mark, Ben and I got to see the baby via ultra sound! Ben was a little scared at first, probably due to his recent nightmare at his doctors office. But after a couple of minutes he was into it and after we left he said "I wanna see baby again." He's going to be a great big brother. It was neat to see the heart and the lungs "practicing breathing". We didn't peak and we didn't find out... a couple more weeks won't hurt anybody. :) I had a doctor visit right after that and she said everything was good to go. The baby is in an excellent position and all systems are go. So I guess it's just a waiting game at this point. My prediction is next Friday, not sure why - that's just the day that's been in my head. With Ben I always thought the 28th, so I was only off my 2 days. :) We'll see. People have started to put in their requests... I think that's fun because I do it to my friends too. Mark has a 5 day stretch at work coming up and he'd like to avoid that, so I told him I'd see what I could do.
Regardless we are ready and excited and feeling good. So bring it on, Lord! (Although we've yet to officially decide on a name, I know - it's so sad - so maybe we should figure that out first. If we could procrastinate on any other level I'm sure we would. We're a dangerous pair, Mark and I.)

I'm very thankful for our night with the C fam last night. Mark won a rousing game of Settlers and put me at a, and I'm rounding down here, 20 game losing streak. And yet I'm always the one to suggest we play. It was a good time though, as usual.

It's been so nice having Mark home for the last 5 days! I'm very much looking forward to his 8 week paternity leave. It's funny because we both know people that are more than surprised to hear Mark would choose to be home for that long and that I would want him around for that long. Believe it or not we actually love and enjoy each others company still, so yes, we're very much looking forward to that time. It's also neat to think that the baby will be 2 months old before Mark spends much time away from it. That's pretty cool. I have so much to be thankful for!

Oh, by the way, the heater is up by two points. Lovin' this chilly weather!

Comments

Amy said…
Sarah...you guys aren't the only ones with 'no named baby'. We've yet to name ours either! Tough uh!? much love to you guys! :) ~ Amy

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments