5/02/06

Today I am so thankful for...
1. Mark getting up with Ben this morning so I could sleep in for another blessed hour. :)
2. My time at Casa Theresa, a house for women who are getting help in order to keep their unplanned babies. The girls are really cool, such a different world you know. I get cranky sometimes when I "need a break" but these girls are choosing life for their babies, and are doing it on their own. God has a special place for them in His heart, I think, and I'd like to show that to them.
3. Carrie and the boys coming over today! The first time they've been here since we moved in. It was so good to watch the boys play here, and then later at the park. They are too cute. And that Ez, what a doll!
4. Joe coming over tonight to sit here while Ben slept so that I could go to Casa Theresa.
5. a fun trip to Trader Joe's, man I love that place.
6. Keri's return to her blog after giving birth one week ago to her gorgeous baby boy. I LOVED her labor story, gives me hope for my second time around. :)
7. talking with Lolly tonight and being able to connect with her on many different levels. It's such a treat to meet someone, have so much in common with them, and have really good conversations with them right away like we've known each other for years. AND she and her husband play Settlers of Catan!!! Could this be love? :)
8. Mark calling me tonight from work, I just love him so much.
9. cranberry - orange scones from Trader Joe's.
10. my friend Leslie, I like that she calls me just to tell me something really quick and we always end up talking for half an hour or so. Makes me smile.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments