5/24/06

Today I am thankful for...

1. (embarrassingly enough) American Idol being over so I stop this crazy addiction and mourn the loss of Chris in peace. A big cheer for Taylor, but come on, it was supposed to be Chris up there.
2. such an incredibly beautiful, HOT day! I think a warm WARM summer is looming...
3. a great time at the park with Lolly and her kids. And I'm thankful there was plenty of shade at the park for me and my white boy.
4. lunch at Lolly's house. She put out a great spread for us and the kids played in a huge bucket of water and just had a blast. We were able to talk and connect while the kids played together, which is such a treat.
5. a little snooze while Ben took a nap.
6. our A.C.!! First time we had to turn it on, just to cool the house down for a few minutes before the evening breeze came through, and it works perfectly!
7. Mark having tonight off!!! He says it's because he's worked a lot of overtime lately and he need the rest, but I believe he secretly wanted to stay home and watch the American Idol finale.
8. fun parents that watch A.I. and know its me when I call them after every show. I'll have to come up with a new reason to call them now! :)
9. Mark feeling better today. He was so exhausted yesterday! I'm glad he's back to his sweet and funny self.
10. My sweet friend Heather coming down today and spending time with us! She's such a riot, I love hanging out with her, even if she is my tree-hugging, women's lib, blue-grass music loving friend. She's just great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments