5/11/06

Happy THIRD birthday Jesse Prince!!

I'm a horrible Aunt and didn't call in time to wish him a happy birthday! I feel awful! I am happy though because I really like what we're giving him, but he has to wait until this weekend to get it from Nana and Papa Dan. I love Jesse so much and hope he had a wonderful birthday, I can't believe it's been three years already. Seems like just yesterday Darren, Pam and I were sitting in My Hero eatting a submarine sandwich and tossing around the idea that Pam could be pregnant. Now here he is, a big three year old! My, where does the time go?

Today I am thankful for...
1. Tiny not being dead when I found him laying on his back after who knows how long because I've been gone all afternoon and night. I'm shocked, hopefully this isn't the beginning of the end for him.
2. a great last day of MOPS. I'm thankful for the sweet gifts I was given and the energy of my table, we're so chatty!
3. getting to see Lolly for a brief moment this afternoon, even sick she still wears a beautiful smile and has a positive attitude.
4. seeing Beth and her new baby Philip! He's just a doll and Ben had fun playing with all of Ava's toys while we were there for a short visit. I hope to see more of Beth, she's a neat girl and I think we'd get along swimmingly.
5. Ben's fun time on the playground after MOPS. It's neat to watch him be able to really enjoy a jungle gym now without me having to be one step behind him all the time. He's such a big boy now!
6. the yummy breakfast my girls brought today to feed our table. We had quite a spread and I was even able to save a chocolate covered strawberry for Carrie. ;)
7. SWEET LITTLE JESSE PRINCE!!!! Wow, three is so big! I miss him terribly, I need to get on a plane and visit that boy and his sister real fast.
8. my evening with Leslie, Tyler and Avery. Ben and Tyler played so well together, then Ben went to bed there and Leslie and I got to hang out for a few hours sans children. We also managed to eat an entire LARGE cheese and artichoke heart pizza. What fun it is having a friend like Leslie.
9. Mark, although on the clock at the PD, stopping by Leslie's (for 2 hours) to see me! He sat and talked with Leslie and me for a long while, and I loved every second of it. Aw, the good people of Newport Beach's tax dollars hard at work.
10. the very cute bracelet the table leaders were given today at MOPS. It's a simple little string with tiny metal blocks that spell out 'grace'. It's very much my style and it has a nice memory behind it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments