5/16/06






What's the hold up? Well, my computer for one thing. It gets a really weak signal and makes it a rather frustrating experience posting everyday. And secondly, I'm a busy gal!! :) Here's proof...

Mother's day was very nice and relaxing. Mark and Ben took me out to a nice dinner on the lake near our house, very sweet.

Monday and Tuesday we spent the late afternoons and evenings at the Dimitri beach house in Newport. It is always a good time with Ali and Anthony! They love on Ben like no other, and they treat us pretty good too. Mark bbq'd some steaks on Tuesday night and I think they were the best steak I've ever had. And of course, where two or more are gathered... we played Settler's of Catan!

Today I am so thankful for...
1. being a mother, I LOVE it!
2. the way our church made all the moms feel so loved and appreciated.
3. all the quality time with Mark these past three days.
4. the pictures of Jesse and Luci my parents took during their visit. Jesse is so grown up and handsome and I'm pretty sure Luci is the prettiest red head I've ever seen. Well, maybe she's tied with Amy. :)
5. Ali's gift with Ben, and all children for that matter. She should write a book or make a video or something because she is amazing with him.
6. the DELICIOUS home cooked dinner we had last night with our sweet friends.
7. hanging out with Carrie and the boys yesterday. I held Ez for a little bit to let Carrie's arm rest and boy, that boy gives me a workout!! Just more to love, that's what I say. :)
8. Mark getting a new and much over due wedding band yesterday!!! He lost his first one in the Pacific ocean and smashed his seconded one during the remodel. Third one's a charm, we're hoping.
9. Wow, how could I have forgotten! I'm thankful for MY MOM!! She was gone on mother's day, so I haven't been able to celebrate her in person yet, but I am so thankful for her. She's so god to me.
10. our new house phones!! The amount of dropped calls in my life will decrease significantly, and that makes me very happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments