5/06/06



Here are a few fun pictures from the last two days with Gma here!! We wish she could've stayed longer. :(

Today I am so thankful for...
1. breakfast at The Original Pankcake House (NOT to be confused with IHOP) Friday with Tina, Mark and Ben.
2. my time helping Ali out yesterday, running errands for her, and that Ben was having fun at home with Gma.
3. getting to see Aamon and Kristen for a little bit yesterday afternoon. Such a cool couple, how I wish they didn't live in Tulsa, it's just too far away!
4. getting one of the curtains completely made. Also, for Mark for hanging the curtain rod for me this morning. I'm really excited because I wouldn't really qualify myself as a "sewer" but I think I did a pretty good job, seeing as how I didn't use a pattern or anything. It makes me want to sew lots of things now. :) Watch out, sweaters for everybody for Christmas!
5. getting to run even more errands today while Ben stayed home with Gma. So great for all involved.
6. Tina's fabulous shopping time today at her special stores. She found some great deals and I am thankful to be on the receiving end of those finds!
7. my night alone with Mark. Ben turned in at the usual "crack of sunset" and Mark had tonight off for a sweet change. We made a delicious dinner and watched a movie. I love my quality time with him.
8. Lolly, a newer friend, asking me to watch her kids for a day next week. It is sweet that she thought of me, that she feels comfortable with me already, and trusts me enough to watch her kids for multiple hours.
9. the neighborhood cat, Frank, who comes to our back door every morning and evening looking for food. Sadly, he will never receive any from us, but until he figures that out he's a highlight of Ben's day.
10. Ben saying more and more cute things, like "birdie" and "Nee-ma" (I think that's Gma). So cool.

Comments

Keri said…
Will you introduce me to your friends in Tulsa...we have a few there, but friends of yours could surely be friends of ours. Are we really moving again? Not to long ago I posted on your blog that I was glad you were packing boxes, now it is my turn again, UGH. Also, need a pic of the new curtains you sewed. Love ya - Keri

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments