5/26/06

Short but sweet, today I am most thankful for...

1. Mark watching Ben for 4 hours today while I worked for 139. Ben, I'm sure, was in heaven.
2. laughing a lot with Ali while helping her out.
3. the rain I didn't even know we got until I saw my car. Kind of bummed I missed it, but I'm thankful for it none the less.
4. being able to do a small task for Mark that helps him out a lot. (taking mail to the post office.)
5. talking with Nonny for bit! I've missed her and Howie and I look forward to seeing them very soon.
6. finding sitters for Ben so Mark and I can go to San Diego for 12+ hours on Sunday.
7. Mark is an honest businessman and does what he says he's going to do when he says he's going to do it. Working in real estate means he has to depend on a lot of other people and Mark has never dropped the ball on a deal. Even though a lot of other people have dropped their ball.
8. Mark having his own office!
9. Ben's sweet hug and kiss when I walked in from being gone all morning. I missed the little guy!
10. sleep!

Comments

Keri said…
It was nice to log on, see pics and "hear" your voice. Miss ya - Keri

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments