5/12/06

It's Nonny's birthday!!!
She's off with Howie on a cruise somewhere beautiful, so I"'m sure she's celebrating in style. But a big 'happy birthday' goes out to her!!

Today I am thankful for...
1. Mark not having to go anywhere today before his night job; he was home all day!
2. Ben sleeping in until 8:06 this morning. I actually woke up before him because I was sure I had slept through his "come get me" cry. But no, there he was sleeping like a baby.
3. a nice walk to the park across the main street by our house. It's up hill, so it worked my calves out, first time in a coons age.
4. another really long afternoon nap for Ben. I think I'm going to like this no morning nap - really long afternoon nap gig.
5. cards in the mail for me!
6. another trip to the park with Sarah and her kids, then a visit to their house to keep the play-time rocking.
7. Mark's mighty prayers.
8. all the birds that live in the trees surrounding our house. They play such lovely tunes for us.
9. Sarah's incredible attitude. She's so good with her kids, it's eat spending time with her.
10. Mark being so funny today. He cracks me up, that Mark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crafty Me

In a Nut Shell...

Comments